WHAT IS MPO
Market process outsourcing (MPO) can be explained as outsourcing some or all of the marketing operations thus enabling an organization to focus on its core business activities.
MPO as a function is beneficial to any organization, because:
- MPO gives an organization more control on the overall marketing operations
- MPO helps organizations address critical management issues of their clients
- MPO helps an organization better understand the needs of their clients and deliver value accordingly
Benefits of Market Process Outsourcing
- The organization can bridge the several gaps that exist in the traditional marketing model of coordinating with multiple agencies
- They can supplement or substitute your in-house marketing and sales efforts seamlessly
- MPO is very cost effective as compared to an in house marketing function
- By outsourcing the organizations core marketing functions, the top management can focus their attention on their primary business model
- By hiring an MPO company, the organization gets instant and continuous access to qualified and experienced marketing professionals
- The organization gets one partner who can deliver to meeting your end business objectives and not just to completing a set of tasks
Being in the industry from last 10 years has enabled us in understanding the core business of our clients and strategizing their way ahead towards defining a successful growth pattern in the market.
Our MPO Proposition
- Our MPO Proposition
- Your marketing team who THINKS and ACTS AS YOUR integrated marketing partner
- As a part of the job is also a CATALYST between the best available resources in the Market and YOU.
- We constantly help define and put your business strategy into marketing strategy and executable actions.
In short, We are Your marketing team, only sitting out of your office, as if we were down the hall.
Our Areas of Interest
We are currently specializing and open to opportunities in the following sectors:
- Processed Food [Frozen / Ready-to-eat]
- Snacks [Namkeens – Roasted or Fried/ Extruder Snacks]
- Any other food grade products
- Strategizing for successful launch of the product in different geographic zones as the suitability and financial viability of the product and the organization.
- Successful identification of the supply chain entities in the designated markets.
- Formalizing and documenting tie-ups between manufacturer and the supply-chain entity.
- Monitoring and review of each entity to ensure regular sales and define ways to initiate higher sales from each entity.