* Higher crown allows better, tighter fit for socket•
* Cupped head and HWH for improved pullover strength•
* All fasteners come standard with neoprene washer•
* Mechanical plating is standard, with zinc and stainless steel also available depending on the application•
* Drill design provides quick penetration and prevents point walking
Whether you’re starting new construction or working on a remodel or new addition, the last thing you want to worry about is the integrity of your metal-to-metal fasteners. Well, Marco did all the worrying for you.
The QuikDrill drill point is a self-drilling fastener for attaching metal roofs, sidewalls, and other metal panels. It’s also the foundation of the Marco Weather-Tite System. When you see the care and quality that goes into these fasteners, you’ll realize why the whole system makes sense.
Starting with the head, this HWH isn’t like other fasteners. The higher crown allows for superior socket fit so installation is quick and worry-free. And the cupped heads and HWH are standard features, meaning you’ll have more pullover strength no matter which fastener you’re using. Each QuikDrill includes a neoprene washer on both the standard and washer head option so you can be assured of a tight sealed fit that weathers any storm.