In order to meet the individual requirements of the clients, we render wide array of Rotary Actuated Ball Valves. Our entire product range is compact in sizes and ensures high strength. They are abrasion resistant in nature and are used for assembling and disassembling purposes.
- Model: RD4320
- Description: Pneumatically rotary actuated ball valve
- Size / End Conn.: DN 15 to DN 50 / STD - Screwed BSP, Butt Weld & Triclover end for other Connection & above size consult us.
- MOC STD: ASTM A 351 Gr, GF8 (Optional: ASTM A 351 Gr. CF8M)
- Sealing STD: PTFE
- Temp STD: 150 °C (Optional 180 °C)
- Actuating STD: Pneumatic - Aluminium rack & pinion
- Accessories: Solenoid Valve, Micro Switch Box, Worm gear box for manual override