The Dock Leveler bridges the gap, and levels out the difference in height, between the vehicle bed and the floor of the building. This allows people, goods and handling equipment to be transported over the leveler platform into and out of the vehicle with ease and speed, ultimately results in improved productivity.
Master Handlers have designed its dock levelers not only to provide a solution towards the loading and unloading process but also to make safety a key priority within its design principles, helping to reduce the risk of accidents.
The loading bay is crucial element in the transportation of your goods and requires a significant investment. Getting it right, at the outset, means that your business will be equipped with an efficient and cost effective loading system in the long term.
Master Handlers has designed excellent hydraulic dock leveler in line with European equipment and can supply, deliver and install the dock leveler as an individual product.
The most popular leveler is the electro hydraulic dock leveler model with a swing lip and is most suited to a fleet of vehicles which are similar in size. Master Handlers Dock leveler can accommodate many different vehicles. The segmented lip enhances further range of vehicles that it can accommodate.
- Specifically Designed Imported Power Pack with Standard motor
- High Quality Cylinder for long life
- Flap is divided into Three Segments to adjust itself with different widths of the truck/vehicle
- The dock leveler incorporates a high lateral flexibility, providing the necessary tilt, to ensure the tip of the dock leveler lip remains in contact with the bed of the vehicle.
- Extremely simple control for up and down with interlocked hydraulic system for raising platform and lip movement
- The dock leveler is fully tested at the factory prior to installation