Master Handlers Dock Shelter, which is used for sealing the area around the door opening and a docked vehicle, making use of robust durable curtains. Master Handlers Dock Shelter is often used in situations where optimal sealing is required but when there are large differences in the dimensions of the vehicles using the shelter. Also, it is ultimately suitable to serve as a drive-through shelter. Master Handlers has two options for the shelter: as a built-in (non-projecting) or projecting frame type.
In order to excel in durability, the material from which the Dock Shelter's curtains are made is characterized by a high tear strength, UV-radiation resistance and resistance against extreme temperature fluctuations. As a standard, the front side of the shelter is provided with approach markers. These markers serve as reference points for the driver, in order to dock as accurately as possible. As such the gaps around the loading bay door resulting from incorrect docking are reduced and the possibility of damage limited.
For custom-made solutions, various options are available. These can increase user-friendliness, improve safety en enable integration with other product or systems on the loading bay.
- The MH, front projection-model consists of a stable construct ion with a front and rear frame manufactured from thermally galvanized steel. These frames are connected by means of hinged arms
- The frontal extension is closed by means of a projection cove r, of which the topside is provided with a lateral drainage capability
- The 3000 gr/m2 curtains are made of a two layer polyester fabric, which is flexible in the longitude and stable in the width. On the outside of the curtain an extreme wear-resistant, hard antistatic PVC coating is applied
- Due to the choice of materials, the curtains are extremely resistant to UV radiation. Furthermore the material has a high tear resistance, tensile strength and excellent temperature durability
- The side curtains are provided with approach markers, which serve as guides for the drivers
- The MH Dock shelters comply with the highest quality standards