Scissor Lift give you great lifting capacity and extra floor space, but are limited in their reach and height capabilities. When compared to boom lifts, scissor lifts have a greater weight capacity and larger available workspace on the platform. While the operation of the scissor lift is similar to that of a boom lift, the main difference is that with the scissor lift the platform is only able to be raised vertically. There is, however, the ability to purchase an additional option which allows the users to extend the platform up to 6 ft. horizontally.
We have engineered Scissor Lift Table upto 20 Tons at Airport Authority of India.
We have Standard Sizes of 2500L/2000L x 2000W with lifting height upto 1500 mm.
- No downward creep due to Zero Leak Valve
- Computerized Stress Analysis ensures long life of each component
- No rubber hoses, adds to safety
- Extremely compact and maintenance free Power Pack
- Knuckle Joint to avoid undue stress on any other joint
- Maintenance Stopper