Finned Tubular Heaters elements are of the type where the surface area is enlarged by a strip in order to heat gases. At high power the surface temperature is small and the heating element is short. MATRUSREE’s Finned Tubular Heaters are manufactured with the same rugged construction as the standard Tubular Heaters except a Mild Steel Electroplated or a corrugated 304 Stainless Steel Fin is helically wound on Heater Tube diameter (304 stainless steel) element. To insure a permanent bond, each end of the fin is fully brazed to the Heater sheath, for optimum heat dissipation and efficiency, as Brazed fins transfer heat at about double the efficiency of unbrazed designs. These heaters are ideal for heating air and select gases in forced and natural convection applications.
- Possible Tube & Fin diameters: Heater OD: 8.2 mm 11.2 mm and Fin OD: 28 mm 30 mm
- Stainless Steel (Fin) sheath models are suitable for operating temperatures to 425 °C.
- Mild Steel (Fin) sheath (Electro plated) models are suitable for operating temperatures to 300 °C.
- Watt density: Max up to 35 w/in²
- High Temperature grade magnesium oxide insulation imbeds the resistance wire coil for optimum heat transfer & Dielectric Strength.
- Mounting fitting available with Standard Bracket or Threaded Nipple arrangement.( Standard and custom options available)
- Several wattage and voltage combinations are available.
- Designed for rapid and uniform heat transfer for forced air heating.
- Temperature boosting.
- Channel air heaters for air conditioning and drying apparatus.
- Industrial Ovens and Cabinets.
- Duct Heater Assemblies.
- Resistive Load Banks.