Matrusree electro heats manufactures standard and custom Industrial Immersion Heaters in either a flanged, screw plug or custom flanged design. It consists of a single or multiple heating elements and can be used for a variety of fluid heating applications. However it is important to note that allowable watt density depends on the material being heated. The heating Element are hair pin bent and are either brazed or welded to the mounting attachment depending upon the element sheath material.
- Heating element in Copper, SS304, SS316, SS316L, Incoloy, Titanium, Lead /Teflon Coated Sheath Materials.
- 1"-3" Brass flange & Custom Flanges.
- General purpose, explosion and moisture resistant terminal enclosures.
- High, medium and low watt densities for various processes.
- Epoxy sealed terminals.
- Built In Thermostat Pocket Option
- High, medium and low watt densities for various processes
- Several wattage and voltage combinations are available.
- Incoloy Sheath: Ammonium Acetate, Caustic Soda, Citric Juices Other corrosive solutions & steam super heating.
- Stainless sheath material: Dematerialized or Deionized water (passivation recommended), Process water, soap and detergent solutions etc.,
- Copper Sheath: Acetaldehyde, Sulphate Solutions, Cooling Towers, hot water storage, boiler, heating of solutions not corrosive to copper.
- Mild steel: Asphalt, wax, paraffin, tar, fluid heat transfer medium, petroleum, degreasing and solvent oils, machine oil, fuel oils, alcohol.