Matrusree’s Porcelain Heaters, offer a large heated area to the Gases, liquids or semi-solids to be heated when inserted into a thermo well. A Feature of this type of heater is that it may be removed for repair or replacement without draining the contents of the vessel. The sheathing Material may be M.S, S.S or Titanium or with clamp late, depending on the application.
- Open helical coils of high resistance wire is evenly stretched and laid through fluted refractory bobbins.
- These elements are then inserted into metal pipes of different diameters depending on the diameter of the fluted refractory bobbin, forming an integral part of the system.
- They are also welded to screw plugs of 1 ½” 2” or 2 ½” BSPT. Vertical heaters are provided with non-heating Zone, as they are required from top. Watertight terminal is available for this type of heater.
- Material such as oil, wax, fats and bitumen require low heater surface temperature to prevent product degradation. For these applications the Ceramic Bobbin heater are ideal.
- In water, oil, foodstuff
- Alkaline solutions
- Anodizing and plating baths
- Lead Bonded heaters are used in phosphoric acid, chromic acid
- Titanium heaters are used in Alkaline solutions
- Operating Voltage: 230 V AC to 440V AC
- Element Diameters: Min: 25 mm and Max: 63 mm
- Wattage max up to: 9KW
- It’s not necessary to empty the vessel while doing the maintenance on heater
- Suitable for horizontal / vertical; operation
- Flanged or integral part of the system or screw plug option
- Other Specs, optional as per customer requirement.