Matrusree Thermocouple Sensors assemblies are an excellent choice for demanding temperature monitoring and control applications. These sensors provide superior construction features for use in a variety of application environments constructions include a wide selection of industry standard probe configurations and mounting fittings. Matrusree offers one of the most complete quality engineered and manufactured thermocouple and rtd selections in the industry, along with a wide array of related sensor accessories such as metal sheathed mineral insulated thermocouple cable, thermowells, jack panels and insulated thermocouple and extension wires. Available from stock or custom engineered/manufactured.
- Thermocouple sensor consists of two dissimilar metals joined together at sensing point to generate a small thermoelectric voltage when subjected to heat.
- This change in thermo electric voltage is detected by a supporting instrumentation and acted upon by additional control circuitry.
- Several type of dissimilar metals are used depending on the application temperature and environment.
- An infinite variety of combinations can be designed to suit all temperature sensing applications. Type j is the most commonly requested thermocouple wire, followed by type k.
- Both are readily available, and other types are available by special request.