Tubular Heating Elements designs and manufactures industrial electric tubular heaters that set the industry standard for excellence. The most versatile of all electric heating elements, the tubular heaters are capable of being formed into virtually any configuration. Depending on the application different tube diameters and different tube Sheath materials are available. Heating of air requires an oxidized tube surface. The Commonly specified Sheath Materials are SS304, SS316, and SS316L & INCOLOY for high temperature applications. The range of ratings, sizes, materials and terminations available, makes the tubular heater adaptable to many industrial, commercial and scientific applications. All watt ages and voltages are possible as long as the resistance is within the fixed limits and the surface load will not be exceeded.
Three basic tubular air heaters constructions are illustrated here:
- (Single-pass) Tubular Heaters
- Custom Built tubular heaters
- (Two-Pass/Single Circuit) Tubular Heaters
- Duct Heaters
- Finned Tubular Heaters
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 620°C.
- Watt density : Max up to 25 w/in²
- Heating element in Copper (nickel plated), SS304, SS316, SS316L, Incoloy, and Lead/Teflon Coated Sheath Materials.
- Moisture resistant/explosion resistant terminal enclosure option.
- Tubular heaters can be factory formed to practically any shape, sometimes to bends as small as one element tube diameter.
- Magnesium Oxide, matrusree uses only 96% pure MgO, the highest grade available for electric heating elements.
- Tubular Heating elements may be bracket mounted, clamped, thread nipple fitted, flanged, casted into metals, fitted with terminal box or spaced away from the work as radiant heaters. Elements can also be positioned in ducts or vessels for heating air or other gases.
- Tubular Heaters can be Finned. see Finned tubular heaters.
- Available in 0.318" (8.1mm), 0.430" (11mm), 0.551" (14mm), 0.625" (15.8mm), 0.669" (17mm), 0.748" (19mm) element diameter.
- Several wattage and voltage combinations are available.
- Easy to install.
- Excellent internal electrical insulation and heat conduction.
- Electrically isolated sheath.