We offer the Two-Pass Construction Tubular Heaters to our client. For applications requiring both terminations at the same end, either a U-bent or a two-pass element may be used. Two-pass elements, as shown in the cutaway view, have a U-bent coil inside the sheath and two leads or terminals at one end. Welding or silver soldering seals the opposite end. These elements are available in straight lengths, either finned or unfinned. They can be permanently mounted with a variety of factory-furnished mounting methods. By contrast, standard elements in straight lengths must have a flexible electrical connection at one end to allow for thermal expansion.
- Capable of withstanding much higher operating temperatures than conventional tubular heaters.
- Avaliable in (15.8 mm), 0.669" (17 mm), 0.748" (19 mm) element diameter.
- Can be immersed in liquids, for Liquid Heating Applications. Two-Pass Heating Elements can be finned.
- Several wattage and voltage combinations are available.
- Inserted in machined holes to heat dies and platens
- Multi zone heating
- High temperature furnaces
- Simulated fuel elements for nuclear reactors
- Pressurizer heaters
- Dry out heaters in large generators