• Bimetallic lugs for aluminium conductors.
• MV terminators.
• LV connection on busbar inside electrical panel
• The lugs is made of aluminium barral link to a copper palm by friction welding technology.
• For external application, the aluminium area should be protected againts humidity.
• Accept cables according to NFC 32013 and IEC 228.
• To be crimped by deep stepped indentation.
Features and Benefits
• Range from 16 to 1600mm2
• Friction welding technology.
• One technology for all the sizes of cables.
• Age resistant current passage from the aluminium shift to the solid copper plate.
• Crimped deep step indentation.
• High quality connections independent installer's skills.
• Single connector for a given conductor cross-sectional are (independent of the core
• Aluminium barral and solid copper palm
• Best technical solution to connect aluminium conductor to copper bar.
• Compliance with specification C33090-1, electrical test performances in accondance with
NCF 63-081 Class A and IEC 1238-1 Class A.