• These aluminium sleeves are used for non tension connections in MV and LV aluminium
underground cables applications.
• Equal cross-section under the referance XG8BM
• Different cross-section under the referance XNB BM
• These sleeves are made of pure aluminium.
• Accept cables according to NFC 32013 and IEC 228
• To be crimped by deep stepped indentation.
• Delivered with compound.
Features and Benefits
• Range from: 16 to 1200mm2 for equal cross-section.
25-16mm2 to 240-185mm2 for differents cross-sections
• One technology for all sizes of cables.
• Crimped deep step indentation.
• High quality connections independent installer's skills.
• Single connector for a given conductor cross-sectional are (independent of the core
• Blind hole.
• Spherical design.
• Can be used as transition connection between plastic insulated cable and paper insulated
• Compliance with specification C33090-1, electrical test performances in accondance with
NCF 63-081 Class A and IEC 1238-1 Class A.
• Avoid dielectric stress when re-insulated.