- 200 to 275 lb. capacity
- Versatile size to service
- Designed for big jobs in small foundries
- Great for small jobs in big foundries
The Model PM 250 was designed to fill the need for a machine that can go anywhere in the foundry. Its 200 to 275 pound capacity makes the Model 250 the right muller for large and small foundries, for industry, and for educational institutions.
Swif-Mul offers a line of ruggedly built mullers, each designed for efficient operation at a particular batch size; as well as greater economy, greater durability, lower maintenance, and minimum downtime.
Moreover, the low initial investment, coupled with the long life of the machine, makes the Swif-Mul Muller the machine to choose for the greater return of investment.
Get Outstanding Performance in Preparing the Following:
- Natural and Synthetic Bonded Molding Sands
- Water Temper or Petroleum Bonded Green Sands
- Oil Base No-Bake or Furan No-Bake Sands
- Sodium Silicate No-Bake or CO2 Sands
- Epoxy No-Bake Sands or Hot Box Sands Conventional Oil and Cereal Core Sands