the main difference of coltex compared to any other product of the competition is the mode to acquire the colour coordinates of the fabric: coltex is equipped with 3 or 5 reading heads which are always working to acquirete data. This way readings are not influenced either by the fabric speed or the nature of the fabric itself; while traditional systems are based on the reading of single point.
coltex system gives to the user:
• an intuitive map of the fabric in which it is signalled the possible presence of centre-selvedge.
• the colorimetric profile of the inspected fabric-piece by means of graph of de vs piece length.
• a graph of the coordinates a*b* of selvedges to the centre.
• a graph of de of the fabric-piece compared to reference sample, in case it is inserted.
• when a coltex with 5 heads is used, a graph showiing the degree of unity of the colour shade in the whole fabric piece.
coltex will also classify each piece and divide into lots the inspected pieces.
coltex – standard accessories:
n. 1 coltex system composed of 3 or 5 reading heads and a multichannel spectrophotometer
n. 1 software focm
installation of the system