About this Course:
This Course is designed to mold the fresher / novice Engineers to pioneer their profession in CADD domain. We train the qualified candidates as per industry standards and incorporate tool Knowledge along with Concepts and best practices. After this training the molded Engineer can work in the industry with ease and we place them with our valuable clients..We offer our Training services in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru, New Delhi and all over India
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma or Engineering in Mechanical / Civil / Automobile / Aeronautical / Production Stream.
- Should have passed in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Shouldn't have any history of Arrears from 10th standard to till date.
- Minimum of 70% of Average Marks in all subjects.
- Selection is strictly based on entrance Examination.
Duration of this Course is 1 Year.
The following software along with industrial concepts and best practices will be skilled.
- Unigraphics &
- Hands on experience will be provided in CADD.
- The candidate will work as a Trainee Engineer with us.
- A Nominal stipend will be paid to the candidate during Semester-2 for deserving candidates.
- Industrial Visits and implant training shall be provided.
- Successful Placement in CADD entry level at the end of Semester-2, if candidate is qualified for Placement.
- Must have at least 85% aggregate marks in the exams conducted during training.
- Must Maintain at least 90% of Attendance in the 1 year of training.
- Must complete at least 85% of the assignments and tasks assigned to the candidate.
Number of Vacancies : Max. 6 in a Year. FCFS Basis.
Admission strictly based on Merrit.