About this course:
CATIA is multi-platform CAD/CAM/CAE commercial software . It enables the creation of 3D parts, from 3D sketches, sheet metal, composites, and molded, forged or tooling parts up to the definition of mechanical assemblies. The software provides advanced technologies for mechanical surfacing & BIW. It provides a wide range of applications for tooling design, for both generic tooling.
· Introduction to the CAD/CAM,CATIA V5 File Management.
· Basic concept of part modeling,Basic part modeling.
· Advanced part modeling.
· Basic surface modeling.
· Introduction to advance surface modeling concept.
· Part family/Family table/Design table.
· User Defined features.
· Introduction To Assembly &its Concepts,Assemble user interface.
· Assembling components.
· Component Manipulation.
· Assembly Constraints.
· Explode Views.
· Assembly cut.
· Simplified representation.
· Drafting concepts &principles,Drafting user interface.
· Creating drawing views.
· Manipulating drawing views.
· Dimension & annotations.
· Tables and texts.
· BOM - Creating & Manipulating.
· Plotting & Exporting.
· Industrial Application.
Duration: 50 Hours.
Fast Track: 15 Days
Normal Track: 1 Month
Fresher and Experienced candidates from:
1. Mech. / Automobile / Production / Industrial stream.
2. Those who want a bright Piping career.
3. Persons form Plant Engineering other than Design.
To get trained by Professional, and for latest fees, discounts & course details about the training program and schedule, contact our counselor.