About this course:
MicroStation is the platform architectural and engineering software package and Windows compliant software. MicroStation is the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD and information modeling software for the architecture, engineering, construction, and operation of utility systems, roads and rail, bridges, buildings, communications networks, water and wastewater networks, process plants, mining.
· Introduction to Microstation.
· Microstation File management.
· Drawing Creation.
· Seed Files &Work Space.
· Tool Bars.
· Primary & Secondary Information.
· Snaps Tool Bar.
· Menu bars & Elements.
· Cells, Dimension, lines, Styles, Multi-line Styles, Tags, Text Styles Setting
· Color table, Design file, work space.
· Function keys & its customization.
· Button Assignments & views.
· 3D Main.
· 3D primitives -construction.
· 3D modify tools.
· 3d utility tools.
· Exporting & importing.
· Industrial application.
- Duration of this course is 50 Hours.
- Fast Track: 15 Days
- Normal Track: 1 Month
Fresher and Experienced candidates from:
1. Mech. / chemical / Petro-chem. / stream.
2. Those who want a bright Piping career.
3. Persons form Plant Engineering other than Design.
To get trained by Professional, and for latest fees, discounts & course details about the training program and schedule, contact our counselor.