PIPING TECHNOLOGY TRAINING
About this course:
Piping Technology is Software for plant design, construction, and operations. The complementary 3D models can easily be incorporated into your designs to efficiently complete the drawings required for your projects. Piping technology is able to improve methods which lead to productions and it strives to fabricate the finest products in pipe supports..We offer our Training services in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru, New Delhi and all over India
1. ASME 31.1 Piping System Standards.
2. Codes and Standards Guidelines.
3. ASME 16 Piping Component Standards.
4. Types of Pipes.
5. Types of Pipe Manufacturing.
6. Types of Fittings.
7. Material Selection.
8. Types of Valve and selection of valve and Flanges.
9. Basic Piping Concepts.
10. Preparation of PFD.
11. How to study the P & ID.
12. Preparation of Line List , Valve List, Equipment List.
13. Basic Idea for Plot Plan and Equipment Layout.
14. Preparation of Isometrics.
15. Material Take Off (or) Bill of Material.
Duration of this course is 50 Hours.
Fast Track: 15 Days
Normal Track: 1 Month
Fresher and Experienced candidates from:
1. Mech. / chemical / Petro-chem. / stream.
2. Those who want a bright Piping career.
3. Persons form Plant Engineering other than Design.
To get trained by Professional, and for latest fees, discounts & course details about the training program and schedule, contact our counselor.