About this Course:
SolidWorks is solid modeling CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software that runs on Microsoft Windows. SolidWorks means that the dimensions and relations drive the geometry, not the other way around. SolidWorks education edition provides the same design functionality but is configured and packaged for engineering and industrial design students.
· Introduction to the CAD/ CAM.
· SolidWorks File Management.
· Basic concept of part modeling,Basic part modeling.
· Introduction to Advanced part modeling.
· Introduction to surface modeling, Basic surface modeling.
· Design table.
· User Defined features.
· Introduction to Assembly,Assemble user interface.
· Component Manipulation.
· Assembly Constraints.
· Explode Views.
· Assembly cut.
· Simplified representation.
· Drafting concepts &principles.
· Drafting user interface.
· Creating drawing views.
· Manipulating drawing views.
· Dimension & annotations.
· Tables and texts.
· BOM-Creating & Manipulating.
· Plotting & Exporting.
· Industrial Application.
Duration of this course is 50 Hours.
Fast Track: 15 Days
Normal Track: 1 Month
Fresher and Experienced candidates from:
1. Mech. / Automobile / Production / Industrial stream.
2. Those who want a bright Piping career.
3. Persons form Plant Engineering other than Design.
To get trained by Professional, and for latest fees, discounts & course details about the training program and schedule, contact our counselor.