Polyurethane exhibits excellent abrasion resistance and tensile strength as compared to other elastomers providing superior performance in hydraulic applications with high pressures, abrasive contamination and shock loads.
Its outstanding features are high resistance to abrasion, low compression set, high rigidity and high tear strength.
Polyurethane is used in industrial hydraulic systems (lip seals, chevron packings, wipers, rod seals, piston seals, O-rings and special seals), where improved performance and service life is important. It is resistant to petroleum oils, hydrocarbon fuels, ozone and weathering is good
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent tensile strength and high rigidity
- Low compression set
- Good resistance to petroleum oils and hydrocarbon fuels
- Good weather and ozone resistance
- Seals for high hydraulic pressure
- Highly stressed parts subject to wear