- Excellent resistance to oils, fuels, lubricants, and most mineral acids.
- Extremely low permeability to a broad range of substances, including particularly good performance in oxygenated automotive fuels.
- Exceptionally good resistance to compression set, atmospheric oxidation, sun, weather, fungus and mold.
- Good electrical properties in low voltage, low frequency applications.
- Low burning characteristics; inherently more resistant to burning than other non-fluorinated hydrocarbon rubbers.
Commonly recommended in automotive and other transportation fuel applications.