| || |
- High Speed Operation: Data transfer rates can exceed 2GB/min.
- Copy to Multiple Drives Simultaneously: Transfer data at High Speeds to up to 2 target drives simultaneously.
- Multiple Media Support: Supports data transfer between P-ATA and S-ATA hard disk drives. Notebook drives and ATA compatible Flash devices are supported using ICS proprietary adapters.
- Multiple Copy Methods: Copy data in a sector-by-sector method, which supports copying any O/S and file system. Copy only allocated data using the ICS proprietary intelligent copy method known as “IQCOPY”, which supports Windows FAT-16, FAT-32 and NTFS file systems.
- Partitions and Formats Drives: Target drives are automatically partitioned and formatted during the copy process, eliminating the need to manually prepare a drive prior to usage.
- Copy between Different Drive Models and Sizes: Simultaneously copy data between different drive models and capacities. Partitions will automatically be scaled to the size of the target drive.
- 48-Bit Support: Provides 48-bit drive support to handle drives larger than 137GB.
- Wipe Out: Sanitize up to 5 drives simultaneously at speeds greater than 3GB/min.
- Multiple User Defined Settings: This feature allows authorized users to store multiple user defined unit settings.