The Oxylog® 1000 offers first aid ventilation of patients in emergency situations. Designed to be used outdoors, its intuitive operation, robustness and transportability make the Drager Oxylog 1000 complete in its class. The ventilator has integrated audible and visual alarms that monitor both the airway pressure and supply pressure to aid in patient safety. All functions are pneumatically operated, so the ventilator does not depend on any electrical power source. Thanks to its fundamental design, the Oxylog 1000 also stands for great reliability, ready to meet rough conditions during your mission.
- Oxylog 1000 – a time-cycled, volume controlled and pressure limited emergency ventilator for the controlled ventilation
- of patients who require a minute volume of at least 3 L/min.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 215 x 90 x 215 mm / 8.5 x 3.5 x 8.5 inches (excl. handle)
- Weight 3.15 kg / 7.3 lbs
- Medical grade O2 or in exceptional cases compressed air
- Supply pressure 2.7 to 6 bar / 40 to 88 psi at 60 L/min
- Ventilation frequency, smoothly variable 4 to 54 1/min
- Minute volume, smoothly variable 3 to 20 L/min
Conditions for Operation :
- Temperature range –18 °C to +50 °C / 0 to 122 °F
- Relative humidity 15% to 95% rel humidity
- Ambient pressure 700 to 1100 h Pa
- Vibration tested in ACC.with MIL STD 810 F, method 514.5
- Airworthiness in ACC.with RTCA DO-160 D, section 8
- Classification ACC. to EC Directive 93/42/EEC Class IIB