As a significant entity of this domain, we provide patrons with the superior quality of HP Code Master Defibrillator. Equipped with built-in recorder, ECG and Pacing, HP code master defibrillator is fabricated by using modern machinery and technology. In addition to this, HP code master defibrillator is equipped with AC power with battery back-up.
- Rechargeable and sealed lead-acid battery
- 2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges
- AC input: 100 to 230 VAC +/- 15%
- 7.9"H x 11.8"W x 15.6"L, 20cm x 30cm x 39.7cm
- Weight 24 lbs. / 10.9kg
- Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery. 4 Ah, 12 V nominal.
- Charge Time: 2 hours to 90% of full capacity. 18 hours to 100% capacity. Repeated charging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery.
- Capacity: 2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges or 1 hour monitoring and recording.
- AC input: 100 to 230 VAC +/- 15%, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Indicators: Illuminated LED indicates battery is charging. Low Battery message appears on the monitor.
- SYNC message appears on the monitor and is annotated periodically on the recorder while in synchronous mode. An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave; while a marker on the monitor and sync mark on the recorder strip indicate the discharge point.
- Paddles: standard paddles are anterior / anterior. Adult electrodes (83 cm sq) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes (21 cm sq). Paddle cord is 10 feet (3m). Full range of internal paddles are available.
- Input: ECG activity may be viewed through the paddles or patient cable.
- Lead fault: LEADS OFF message and dashed baseline appear on the monitor if a lead Becomes disconnected. Common mode rejection: greater than 100dB measured as per AAMI standards for cardiac monitors.
- Heart rate display: digital read out on monitor from 20 to 280 bpm.