The MPF-L is the new generation of the globally renowned Memminger positive feeder series MPF, which stands out for its excellent quality.
The 100 percent positive yarn infeed with the MPF-L considerably influences the knitting quality and the machine efficiency. The task of the MPF-L is to evenly feed the yarn from the yarn bobbin to the needles by applying only minimum tension and to avoid yarn tension fluctuations.
- All basic fabrics such as right/left, right/right and interlock
- Fabrics with up to four needle types, e.g.:Milano Ripp, Wevenit, Punto di Roma, Piquet, interlock tubular
- Plating fabrics right/left, right/right, interlock
- Special fabrics such as lining, string lining, plush
- Drop stitch pattern with up to 3 dropped needles