The MSF 2 Storage Feeder has a stationary spool body and a yarn winding transport system to ensure a 1.0 mm yarn separation. It has been designed for the feeding of yarn at constant and variable feed rates to knitting and hosiery machines.
The MSF 2 optimises production rates and fabric quality. This feeder will handle all yarn types.
- Yarn monitoring and control with contactless sensors on the spool body.
- Higher machine efficiency, fewer fabric faults.
- Patented, adjustable magnetic tensioner at the outlet guarantees constant yarn tension resulting in a uniform fabric knit structure and quality.
- Yarn separation prevents snagging from adjacent yarn windings during the unwinding.
- Stationary spool body prevents any extra yarn windings and looping.
- Magnetic tensioner is quick to remove for easy cleaning.
- LMS 2 - integrated yarn length measuring system
- Very low power consumption means lower operating costs.