With wide and rich industrial experience, we are able to offer Extra-long Safe-T-Tube. These are fabricated using finest quality raw materials like implant grade silicone and are used for acute laryngotracheal injuries, intrathoracic tracheal stenosis, reconstructed trachea, tracheal stenosis and reconstituted trachea. Our multiple quality tests and dedicated professionals ensure that each of these devices are of world standards.
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To maintain a cervical trachea that cannot be repaired.
- Extra-long upper and lower limbs
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material