We are world class manufacturers and suppliers of Montgomery®Esophageal Tube extensively used to bridge the gap between the pharyngostome and esophagostome following laryngoesophagectomy and first stage reconstruction of the cervical esophagus. In keeping with our tradition of using the very best raw materials like Implant grade silicone and clear or radiopaque material, we manufacture these esophageal tubes using world class materials.
The Montgomery® Esophageal Tube has three functions:
1) it tends to eliminate the problem of profuse salivary leakage by way of the pharyngostome,
2) it maintains a widely patent pharyngostome and esophagostome, and,
3) it creates a trough between the pharyngostome and esophagostome facilitating the second stage procedure.
Indications for use
- For two-stage reconstruction of the cervical esophagus.
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Available in clear or radiopaque material