We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of unique umbrella shaped Montgomery® Laryngeal Keel extensively used in repair of anterior subglottic stenosis (web), with or without vocal cord paralysis. These are really high grade products, available in wide range of world standard sizes. Proof of quality finish and reliability, these products are fabricated using finest of raw materials. With international standard and competitive price, these are a huge draw in international market.
Indications for use
- Repair of anterior glottic stenosis.
- Formation of a sharp anterior commissure following laryngeal stent removal.
- Prevention of stenosis following hemilaryngectomy.
A CD with laryngeal keel procedure is available.
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Available in clear or radiopaque material