With wide and rich industrial experience, we are offer Moore Tracheostomy Tubes. Manufactured using latest technology and sophisticated machinery, these are of world class standards. Able to perform individual anatomies while providing patient comfort and maintains an adequate airway while providing support in the stenotic cervical or thoracic trachea, these are made from radiopaque medical grade silicone. We provide these tubes with world beating price.
Indications for use
- To provide a secondary airway.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- Tracheal stenosis when the cervical or thoracic trachea cannot be repaired.
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Extra-long standard length
- Radiopaque color for maximum visualization