Our organization is involved in manufacturing and exporting of highest quality Tapered Safe-T-Tube. Accredited across the globe for its supreme performance, durability and reliability, these safe-T-tubes are made by following international specifications. Our team of expert technicians makes use of every stringent quality tests available to make these devices one of the best in the market. Used extensively to assist in management of tracheal, subglottic, and glottic stenoses, these are available in sizes 8 mm/10 mm and 10 mm/13 mm (outside diameters).
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To maintain a cervical trachea that cannot be repaired.
- Angled extraluminal limb
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material