We have ventured into making Thoracic Safe-T-Tube, due to our immense experience in this field. These device is an integral part of thoracic applications. Used in acute laryngotracheal injuries, intrathoracic tracheal stenosis, reconstructed trachea and tracheal stenosis, these are absolutely reliable and durable. Fabricated from supreme quality implant grade silicone and finest of technology, these are available in sizes 10mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, and 16 mm (outside diameter), along with customization facility.
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To maintain a cervical trachea that cannot be repaired.
- Extra-long distal limb
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material