Patient Transfer Systems is used to transfer patients from bed to stretcher to other areas of the hospital. Specifically to reduce the risks associated with patient handling and reduces back injuries while increasing the efficiency of your staff because less people are required.
- It is greatly improving patient comfort.
- It is radio lucent and artifact free.
- No weight limit.
- Helps prevent wrinkles that could result in skin deterioration.
- It is light in weight.
- The mattress is inflated with low pressure air, lifting the patient.
- Easy and quick to use.
- Easy to clean of launder.
- Prevents injury to patient.