Our firm delivers precisely tested and a high-grade assortment of Sample Surface Preparation Machines. Metal samples collect dirt and grime and also get oxidised over time. The real metal needs to be uncovered before it can be analysed accurately.
Samples should have at least one surface which is flat and can be prepared to have a smooth flat surface. Samples should not have micro cracks or scratches, which would lead to poor analytical results; samples should be freshly prepared before analysis.
- Surface Grinding of Ferrous and hard samples using Al oxide/Zirconium abrasive discs
- Pointing of Tungsten electrode
- Exhaust Blower to suck grit generated during Grinding
- Robust Construction for long life
- Low Vibration during operation