The MX series is a water cooled series, with water being circulated through its water jackets on the compressor cylinders, providing additional cooling to the Cylinders, suitable for tropical and areas having higher ambient temperatures.
Features of MX Series
- Unique steel welded compressor crankcase.
- Capacity control steps per cylinder.
- Swept Volume from 136 cubic meters per hour to 1700 cubic meter per hour at 1000 rpm.
- Suitable for various refrigerants like Ammonia R-717, R-22, R-134a and other ozone friendly refrigerants.
- Modular Design.
- Easily availability of Spare Parts.
- Fully Open & Serviceable at Site.
- Power Saver due to Capacity Control.
Single Stage Compressors - 1 to 12 Cylinders
Two Stage Compressors - 3 to 12 Cylinders
Capacity Chart - 1 to 12 Cylinders
Optional System Accessories
|Compressor Model||Refrigerant Evaporating Temp. in °C||NH3|