We are the leading supplier of an excellent quality range of Progressive Cavity Pumps. These are applied in various industries, the progressive cavity pump has been used as fluid transfer pump for years. These progressive cavity pump have the ability of pumping or transferring high and low viscosity products, with or without solids or long fibers, in suspension.
- Simple operation as the single helical rotor rotates inside the double helical, elastomer-lined stator
- After the rotor turns eccentrically in the stator, a series of sealed cavities for 180 degrees apart and progress from the intake to the discharge end of the assembly
- Another captivity is created after one is diminished at the same rate resulting in a constant non-pulsating flow
- The volumetric efficiency is directly proportional to the number of rotations of the pump to the size of the cavity formed between the rotor and stator
- Simple installation, operation, and maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Ability to pump wide range of fluid viscosities
- High resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Product remains unchanged during pumping process.
- Minimal noise level.