Maximum Size Supplied: Up to 3000x1800x30mm
Finishes: Honed face, Gauged back (thickens: 30mm)
Best uses of Soapstone:
- Bathroom flooring and wall-cladding Fireplaces and Ovens
- Flooring Handcrafts
- Kitchen counter tops landscaping
How to treat or seal soapstone:
- Use standard mineral oil (like that purchased in a pharmacy).
- Rub it on the stone.
- Rub off any excess.
- Too much oil makes it look like wet.
- Over time, the mineral oil should be re-applied.
- Stone sealers have only limited effect on soapstone, compared to granite or slate.
Cleaning: Use a sponge and clean water and utilizing a neutral detergent if necessary.