AIJK SERIES SCR (THYRISTOR) FIRING DEVICE:
- 0-20mA (0-5V) / 4-20mA (1-5V) signal inputs are selectable.
- Linearizing power adjusted by computer technology. When the load is resistive, its output power is proportional to input signal.
- Phase failure and over-shoot checking and alarming. In addition, AIJK3 can check thyristor shoot-through and load open circuit.
- Automatic synchronization. Not necessary to check the sequence of thyristor trigger wires. For AIJK3, even the electric polarity is not needed to check.
- Application of complete electric isolation cheap replica handbags and “burnt proof” technology. It is very reliable, and has little interference to input terminals.
- Soft-start / soft-stop function with current feedback and adjustable delay time.
- Suitable for MoSi2 heating elements, tungsten filaments, electromotors, and inductive loads.
- Equipped with on-off power, which be directly supplied by 220VAC power, and can provide two groups of 5VDC and 24V DC outputs.
- Indication of RUN and ALARM Current F/B limit swiss replica watches and Overshoot alarm
- Phase failure alarm Linearized power output
: 0~20mA(0~5V), and 4~20mA(1~5V) Signal inputs are
: Linear Phase Angle Fired output (Designed up to 300A)
: Phase failure and over shoot checking and alarming
: 220VAC, 50 Hz
Output source (Built-In)
: 5V and 24V DC
Soft Start/Soft Stop Time
: 80x150x35 (DIN Rail mounted)
: Temp.: 10°C~60°C‚