Item code: JCR-2B
Projection Microscope"is very useful for routine observation and complex type measurements of specimen magnified on screen, group observations, discussions and teaching.
- Equipped with a"195"mm diameter.
- Special material graduated screen.
- Built-in base illuminator & diaphragm which is directed to the condenser which again is reflected through a mirror to the objective and compensating eyepiece for projection on to the screen again by a reflector.
- Graduated Mechanical stage is also provided on the large stage for backward and forward movements within"30mm&"40mm"scales read by verniers to"0.1mm.
- Screen-head is rotatable through"360o"with cross scales vertically and horizontally within"140mm.
A quadruple nose-piece carries has four objectives : 5X, 10X, 20X & 40X giving magnification from"125X to 1000X.
JCR-3B": Magnification from 125X to 1500X.
JCR-3M": Incorporated with Binocular Head.
JCR-3J": Screen of"150 mm"diameter.