Advanced Polarimeter 11890
To observe the rotation of the plane of polarization of monochromatic light by sugar solution for determining the concentration of solution of optically active substance.
Salient Features of Advanced Polarimeters
- Reading magnifier are provided on the apparatus to read the circular scale.
- Power supply is housed inside the instrument. Unlike the conventional design which has a separate power unit.
- Least count of 3 minutes against 6 minutes of the conventionally available design.
- Polarimeter can be used for educational & research purposes as well as pharmaceutical & sugar industry.
- Easy to take reading because the scale reading and triple shades are visible simultaneously.