Motorized Compression Tension Machine MT-4063
Use: For compression & Tension tests machine for tensile test (500KN) and compression test (2000 KN).
• Max. tensile test load: 500 kn (0.01 kn divisions)
• Max. compression test load: 2000 kn (0.1 kn divisions)
• Piston stroke: 100 mm
• Span between the columns: 280 mm
• Manual regulation of the load/tensile rate with pacer Includes:
• Tensile Grips (in 4 pieces) with interchangeable wedges:For round bars with diameters from 6 to 9 mm, from 10 to 15 mm, from 16to 25 mm
• For flat bars max. width 50 mm, (thickness: 1 to 15 mm)
• Platens, spacing pieces and ball seating to test cylinders dia. 15x30 cm and 15-20 cm cubes.
• Grip holders, for specimens mm 300-350
• Lifting winch for ball seating, Oil bath joint.
• Load sensors: n.2 electric transducers.
• Load measuring instrument: 2 electric transducers in conjunction with digital display unit
• Electronic instrument Display Unit:
• Function (data acquisition - processing - storage – display)
• 500,000 nominal resolution points
• Memory for test programs and results allows up to 340 tests to be stored
• 2 channels (standard)
• Compressive, flexural, tensile tests and calibration.
• Has a numerical keypad to facilitate data entry.
• Numbers are entered by touching a key rather than having to scroll a long list using arrow keys.
• Uses a 24 bit A/D converter for each input.
• Power supply is 12 V D.C. via external adaptor Fitted with several ports:
• Two serial ports RS 232 (one of which may be conigured as RS 485).
• Ten ON/OFF logic outputs, Four ON/OFF logic inputs.
• 12 bit proportional output for connecting machines requiring a closedloop feedback system
• One input for uploading new software from a PC.
• The user interface comprises a 16000 pixel graphic display.
• The lower part is comprised of symbols indicating the functions attributedby the software to the 5 keys located beneath.
• A numeric keypad enables data to be input in a practical, no-nonsensemanner, while a further set of keys are dedicated to the most commonoperations.
• Machine Power: 220 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 1200 W
• Compression load cell 2000 KN capacity (EN 2) with factory calibrationcertificate.
• Two Channel universal digital indicator for dynamometers and load cells.
• Remote Button Switch For Readout Units.