HAEMOGRAM METER EM-309
• Function of temperature auto compensation, high stability and measurement accuracy.
• Advanced photoelectric measurement system greatly reduces the cross pollution.
• The vertical type has good appearance suitable for regular places such as hospitals, medical labs. The horizontal type isof small size convenient for carrying. There are usually used when medical staff is going on trips for inspection or general examination.
• The standard calibration memory can automatically save the calibration result for one time. It is very easy and is unnecessary to calibrate repeatedly, which reduces the consumption of calibrating liquid.
• Display Mode: Three digits Display in decimal.
• Measurement Range: 0g/L ~200g/L.
• Sample Intake: 2ml±10%.
• Measurement Time: ≤8s.
• Linear Error: 100g/L±5g/L.
• Mutation Factor: ≤2%.
• Stability: ≤5g/L within 30 minutes.
• Operating Condition.
• Ambient temperature: 10℃~35℃.
• Relative humidity: ≤85%.
• Air Pressure: 86kPa ~106kPa.
• Power Supply: AC220V±10%; 50Hz±2%.
• Input Power: ≤20W.