Hydraulics Training Equipment In Industrial MTK-8079
Hydraulic trainer uses industrial-grade components to allow students to take an in depth look at how hydraulics works in the real world. The industrial hydraulic training program has a dedicated module that builds up a basic.
- The trolley having two (2) lockable equipment storage cabinets, each consists of five (5) drawers (depths are 1 x 66mm, 2 x 85mm, 1 x 130mm, 1 x 200mm - approx. sizes). Cabinets and all drawers are steel, powder coated construction including drawer fronts.
- The trolley having two (2) circuit building plugboards (approx. size) 1100mm x 700mm, each with mounting holes be fitted with rubber component retaining grommets, also fitted with receptacle for 1/4 turn aircraft fasteners to lock hydraulic components onto plugboard (for safety).
- The boards is powder coated 16swg steel (appx).
- Two (2) hydraulic power packs included, each being totally independent and can be used without interfering with the opposite side of the trolley.
- Each power pack have its own electric motor, pressure relief valve, return line filter, electrical start/stop control, oil level sight gauge, Filler/breather, drain port, reservoir capacity 10 litres usable (each), flow 3,5 litres per min @ 65 bar. Electric motor must be overload protected with automatic trip (resetable).
- Pressure and Tank manifolds is plugboard mounted, with test points for use with pressure gauges.
- The trolley is mounted on four (4) heavy duty, rubber tyred castors two (2) of which are swivel and lockable.]
- All hydraulic components and hoses be fitted with genuine leakage free, 'flat-face', quick-connect, self-seal couplings (male on valves, female on hoses).
- Except for in-line components all components must be fitted on plug-in baseplate with 1/4 turn locking fastener.
- Directional control valves is mini 3 with 3mm nominal bore, rated at 315 bar with 12 litres per min flow.
- Pressure control valves are series '0' with manual (knob) adjustment Set of Components - Hydraulics, comprises.
- 1 x Pressure Relief Valve  3 x Pressure Gauge with Test Point Adapter - 50mm diameter stainless steel casing.  1 x Flowmeter, 0 - 8 L/min (0,2 - 2,0 US gal/min)  1 x Double Acting Cylinder 25mm bore x 200mm stroke (horizontal fitment) - with striker cam, have 2 connections and mini-mess test point on each port  1 x 4/2 way Lever / Detent Valve  1 x 4/3 way Lever / Detent Valve (Recirculating mid position)  1 x Shut-off Valve with Graduated Scale  2 x One-way Flow Control (Throttle/Check) Valves  1 x 3-way Pressure Reducing Valve  1 x Pilot Operated (Ventable) 2-stage, Pressure Relief valve  1 x Bi-directional Motor - with 60mm diameter aluminium faceplate  3 x Cross Tee with Test Point