Hydrocollator Hot Pack Model No: MTK-8005
Hydrocollator is the modality of thermotherapy. It is thermostatically controlled machine to warm the water at a specific temperature of 100oF to 110oF. The inner chamber of unit is made of stainless steel and outer is heavy duty mild steel duly oven back painted and mounted on a M.S. frame fitted with heavy duty casters.
Salient Features of Hydrocollator Hot Pack:
- Thermostaticlly controlled unit.
- Concealed air heaters which does not come in the direct contact of water and chamber.
- Temperature maintain indicator and mains indicator.
- S.S. chamber to avoid oxidation due to continuous use of water.
- Silica gel packs of different shape and size.