Item code: MTS-14005
Impact Of Jet Apparatus
We are counted among the most prominent manufacturers, traders and exporters of high quality Impact of jet of vanes. Designed in compliance with industry leading parameters, it is used to study the forced developed of a jet of water on different surfaces and to compare it with momentum theory. Offered set up consists of visible test enclosure, supply tank, measuring tank and pump for closed loop water circulation.
• The setup consists of a two sided clear fabrication section. Water is fed through a nozzle and discharged vertically to strike a target carried on a stem which extends through the cover. A weight carrier is mounted on the upper end of the stem. The dead weight of the moving parts is counter balanced by a compression spring. The vertical force exerted on the target plate is measured by adding the weights supplied to the weight pan until the mark on the weight pan corresponds with the level gauge. A total of two targets are provided, a flat plate and a hemispherical cup.
• To measure the force developed by a jet of water impinging upon a stationary object and comparison with the forces predicted by the momentum theory
• Hydraulic Bench
• Test Plates: Material Brass (2 Nos.), Flat Plate, Hemispherical Cup• Nozzle: Material Brass
• Stainless Steel enclosure: Having of opposite sides made of glass.
• Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus.