Interferential Therapy Model No: MTK-8007
The interferential therapy offers advance technique to reduce pain and to exercise muscles with low frequency current. In I.F.T. two medium frequency currents are used crossing to each other at a point to produce a low frequency current Area of
Application of Interferential Therapy
Deep sited pain, sports injuries, pain of rheumatoid arthritis, pain of osteo arthritis, pain of osteo arthritis, miscular weakness etc.
Salient Features of Interferential Therapy
- The therapy modes:(a) 4 pole interferential, (b) 4 pole vector, (c) 2 pole modulated
- Digital timer with alarm which cuts off when display read zero.
- Dual intensity display i.e. CH-1 digital display and CH-2 LED display.
- Sweep program.
- Balance control of intensity.
Technical Specification of Interferential Therapy
- Medium frequency : 2 Khz & 4 Khz
- Base frequency : 0 - 150 Hz
- Sweep frequency : 0 - 100 Hz