Keratometer Model No: MTK-8000
A keratometer, also known as a ophthalmometer, is a diagnostic instrument for measuring the curvature of the anterior surface of the cornea, particularly for assessing the extent and axis of astigmatism.
Features of Keratometer
- Coincidence Focusing System
- 15 x Eyepieces
- One Position Instrument. Measure Both Meridians Without Changing Optical System
- Simple Vertical Adjustable Head To Fit Patient
- Astigmatic Axis 0 to 180 Degree
- Dual Eye Level Sighting System
- Dioptre 36 - 52 (in 0.25 steps)
- Paint Finish : Black Or White
- The Achromatic Optical Systems to Precise Measurement Of The Corneal Radius Curvature And Accurate Measurement Of Radius Curvature Of Contact Lens
- Dust Cover.
- One Spare Bulb.