Microprocessor Friability Test Apparatus used programmable instrument is having many unique features. It is equipped with a broad bright LCD screen to display the test parameters. The advanced microprocessor circuitry precisely checks and controls the number of the rotations required for the tests. The digital alphanumeric LCD screen displays various important messages regarding the test like Set Rotations and Actual Rotations of the test. The rate of abrasion and impact hardness of the tablets can be determined by using this equipment.
- Programmable Microprocessor Based Circuit for Simple Reliable and Accurate Operations.
- Powerful, Sturdy Motor ensures smooth function.
- Bright 2 lines informative LCD Display to set the parameters and to indicate the results.
- Instrument having in-built 'Self Validation' facility. The printout of the validation parameters can be obtained.
- Instrument can be provided with 10 degree tilt facility.
- RS-232 port interface is incorporated in the instrument for digital balance interface.
- Printer socket is provided to connect 80 column printer, to get desired parameters printed.
- Facility to Program Rotations as well as Timer.
- Attachment for Two Drums
- Facility for Abrasion and Friability Drums
- User Friendly Key Board for Data Entry.
- Acrylic drum with lid - 2 Nos.
- Tightening knob (PVC) - 2 Nos.